Failure is defined as:
- lack of success
- an unsuccessful person, enterprise or thing
- the omission of expected or required action
- the act of state of not functioning
- a sudden cessation of power
- the collapse of a business
Oftentimes, we focus so much on the failures of our lives, that we fail to embrace the successes.
Success is defined as:
- the accomplishment of an aim or purpose
- the attainment of popularity or profit
- a person or thing that achieves desired aims or attains prosperity
Here are a few quotes and thoughts on success:
- "For every reason it's not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded" -Jack Canfield
You are not the only person facing a challenge, battling a disease, dealing with family issues, in need of immediate financial relief, or having problems at work. Read someone else's story and design your own plan to achieve.
- "Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success." -Napoleon Hill
Learning to wait, overcoming circumstances and putting in hard work are all enemies of failure. Waiting is an important key. What is your attitude while you wait? What could you be learning, studying or reading while you wait? Do you give up too easily during the waiting period? Are you easily distracted and taken off course? For a season, are you willing to replace television with books and social media with goal planning?
- "Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture." -Lydia M. Child
Do you believe in yourself? Do you believe in what you are doing?
- "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." -Michael Jordan
What have you learned through your failures? What is your attitude towards failure? How can you use your failures to propel you into destiny?
- "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." -Conrad Hilton
Success in an action word. To keep it alive, you must be moving, building, establishing and planning.
Sometimes your greatest success comes after you have gone through your greatest failure.